25.4.11

Lady Gaga on Bullying

I just watched this and I had some points to share:

I don't get what Lady Gaga is going for if she wants people to be themselves and empowered but uses "you're sexy" as opening reassuring words. She just sounds crazy the way she speaks, but maybe just drunk. It's kind of hard for anyone to be themselves and be sexy. One is much more important than the other, but whatever.

"If anyone has ever put you in a fucking trash can you can always get the fuck out"
No, probably not, because they're bigger than you and more aggressive if they got you in the can in the first place. But you can look at them and think, "what a piece of shit. maybe they'll get their slap in the face one day, if not, they may have no hope." Actually, I don't have an alternative to her solution. I definitely do recommend getting out of the trashcan.

No comments:

Post a Comment